Thursday, May 14, 2009
















A trip to the farm always brings with it something to see. Sometimes it is a wild animal or an interesting insect. Often times it is just the beautiful sky or the landscape. These two pictures were taken a few days ago in Fillmore, MO. My in-laws own farms there and I often visit them to hike and take pictures. Sometimes I go hunting, or at least I sit and pretend since I've never actually shot anything. The clouds this particular day were so pretty, they were very dark gray against a beautiful blue sky. A few drops of rain fell from them, but you could have counted them there were so few of them. The other picture is just the view from the gateway to the family farm. I have no idea who owns the silos off in the distance, but they looked so neat against the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment