Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some flowers to brighten up the day


I just love the combination of colors in this photo. Goldenrod makes a gorgeous accent against any flower, but especially the purple berries on this Beauty Berry Bush.

Tulips in the background and an unidentified purple flower in the foreground.

Bleeding Heart, this particular plant is from a start that belonged to my great-great grandmother.

Iris

Daffadil

Fern

Gladioli


Hyacinth

Indian Grass

Asiatic Lily

I hope that these images brighten the day for you, no matter where you live

6 comments:

  1. Hi MObugs --
    Did they ever brighten our day! As winter looms, colors here in Wisconsin are becoming less pronounced. Still beautiful, but muted. To see such vibrant hues from your beautiful photos made us smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed them. Looking at those photos sure makes me miss all the colorful flowers that are gone til the next season. I'm ready for spring, and winter hasn't even got here yet....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take lovely pictures. I like your bug blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Margaret, I appreciate your kind comments. Stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are beautiful... makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Beau, I accomplished my goal, I wanted people to think SPRING SPRING SPRING!!!! I can hardly wait for the return of the flowers and all those wonderful insects.

    ReplyDelete